Sunday, April 19, 2009

Well, I got a new Tow Vehicle

Not sure how or why I am doing these things, but they are all geared towards making the driving events we do much more fun.

There is a good story to go with this and I don;t have time for many details at this time, just got back from Ohio.

What did we get?

2006 E-450/V10 with tow package, 26' Maverick by Geogie Boy with one slide unit. Sleeps 6, fully loaded with shower/micro/covection/stove/bathroom/master bedroom etc....

Has Sonic Blue Strips, only 20K on the clock, has been owned and driven by a lil ole 76 year old lady. Never towed anything with it so that is good news.


it looks like brand new in and out, fully self contained if needed and can easily last a weekend.

On board 4000KW generator, LP gas, yada yada yada


Now, the storage is simply huge... enough space for two or three sets of tires, gear, what ever we could need.

Dirves like a dream, going up to pick it up Tuesday and will have at the track this weekend.


Cheers,


Ken

8 comments:

  1. I did a generic search to see what your rig looks like Ken. If it is anything like I found, it must be very cool. Maybe I should have bought one of those instead of my F350. Oh well at the time I was not planning on keeping my F250. Where will you keep it?

    BTW, Obama would be proud of you for helping boost the economy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, may be pulling the plug on this, part of the long story..


    stay tuned


    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? I was all pumped to sleep in a motorhome. No turning back now Ken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not me turning back, tis the ole lady with wierd stipulations like will not accept any kind of check and only wants unmarked bills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap Ken!!!! I need to see pics of this monster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ken, don't you have enough of those with out dye stain on them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No unfortuneately, those are the first ones to be spent :)

    ReplyDelete